The three new MP Strip models of the MP Rotator family offer an exciting alternative to conventional spray heads to meet the challenges of irrigating strip areas. Strip models offer improved uniformity and excellent wind-fighting ability. The reduced flow rate compared to conventional sprays makes longer runs and/or fewer zones possible.
The MP Left and Right Strips irrigate an area 5’ x 15’ (1.5 m x 4.6 m) at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) at full radius. Flow rate at rectangular spacing = .19 GPM (.72 LPM). When the radius is reduced the pattern is 4’ x 12’ (1.2 m x 3.7 m). Flow rate at rectangular spacing = .14 GPM (.53 LPM).
The MP Side Strip irrigates a strip 5’ x 30’ (1.5 m x 9.1 m) at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) at full radius. Flow rate at rectangular spacing = .38 GPM (1.44 LPM). When the radius is reduced the pattern is 4’ x 24’ (1.2 m x 7.3 m). Flow rate at rectangular spacing = .27 GPM (1.02 LPM).
*To achieve maximum radius reduction with any MP1000 model, use a 30 PSI (2 BAR) pressure regulating spray body.
WATER CONSERVATION TOOL
- Multi-trajectory rotating streams provide unmatched uniformity
- Automatic matched precipitation even after arc & radius adjustment
- Low application rate reduces runoff on slopes & tight soils
PROVEN DURABILITY & RELIABILITY
- Rotator® Technology proven in demanding agricultural conditions since 1987
- One moving part
- Patented "double-pop" flushes on start-up and shut-down without increasing
spray head flow-by
- Easy arc adjustment
- Easy radius adjustment - up to 25%
- No need to change nozzle to maintain matched precipitation
- Removable inlet filter for easy cleaning
SIMPLIFY DESIGN & INSTALLATION
- The MP Strips, MP Corner, MP1000, MP2000 and MP3000 can be
combined on the same zone