The most monitor and control options available.
This radio-based communication system sends and receives signals from your home office. You'll have up-to-date information on the status of all your irrigation systems and retain the season's operating data for future analysis and planning. Like the rest of our Ontrac products, the software is easy to use and is Windows compatible.
As part of the process, Reinke engineers will also perform a communication path study. They'll factor in pivot locations, pivot path, area signal strength, terrain features and ground obstructions to make sure your Ontrac Radio system functions flawlessly.
Other features include
- The most control and monitor options available through Reinke
- Access through secure website
- Receive text and email messages
- Track, record, and graph application data
- Windows compatible
- Weather station and flow meter options available
- System startup with step programming
- A communication path study ensures clear signal
- Monitor and control your systems using a web-enabled device such as a computer, smartphone or tablet
- Monitor and control you systems from anywhere with Internet connectivity