Increase visibility for off-road vehicles with our “Build Your Own Whip” Program!
Flagstaff™ Gorilla-Strength Power Whips are the newest addition to our Flagstaff Warning Whips product line. These flexible white fiberglass whips are available in 3, 5, 6, 8, 10 or 12 foot lengths and include a heavy duty orange, green,or yellow flag and mounting base for vehicle attachment. Various interchangeable lighting and mounting options are available as accessories. The optional ultra heavy duty spring is engineered to provide firm vertical support to the whip at higher vehicle speeds than standard spring mounts.
To prevent deterioration, a weather-resistant, polyolefin heat-shrink tubing is used to seal the interchangeable lamp and socket to prevent moisture, chemicals, and debris from contacting electrical connectors. The hex base is also sealed to provide additional protection.
For improved durability, Flagstaff™ Gorilla-Strength Power Whips feature a high quality, continuous power cable that extends from the lamp through the hex base and optional ultra heavy duty spring mount. This eliminates pinched wires, multiple solder joints, and hot plug power connections - all of which can cause failure due to corrosion. The custom designed power cable is molded into the whip and consists of 2 conductor, 20 AWG, 19 x 32 strand, triple-coated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) insulation and features a cold temperature rating of -75° C/-103° F.
Flagstaff™ Gorilla-Strength Power Whips have a weather-shield coating of a two-part polyurethane, enamel paint finish to help protect against fiberglass deterioration such as fiber bloom or exposed fiberglass slivers.
Flagstaff™ Gorilla-Strength Power Whips can be ordered completely assembled, with or without spring and lamp, and ready for installation.
Various interchangeable lighting and mounting options available as accessories.
BUILD YOUR OWN WHIP: Flagstaff Gorilla-Strength Power Whips can be ordered to fit your specific needs with our easy-to-use “Build Your Own Whip” form below!
- Available in 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, or 12 foot lengths.
- Completely sealed lamp, socket, and hex base prevent deterioration.
- High quality, continuous power cable from lamp through hex base and optional ultra heavy duty spring mount.
- Triple-coated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) insulated power cable
- -75° C/-103° F temperature rating of power cable.
- Weather-shield polyurethane enamel paint finish to help protect against fiberglass deterioration such as fiber bloom or exposed fiberglass slivers.
- Optional ultra heavy duty spring provides increased vertical support at higher speeds.
- Interchangeable light options.
- Order completely assembled and ready for installation.