Ideal for public, commercial, and industrial areas.
The fast and easy way to guard and protect valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage and abuse while providing a method of safe crossing for constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Each cable/hose line is separated and organized in its own protective channel to ensure safety. Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and in most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications.
Protects cables and lines with an outside diameter up to 2.25 inches.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 14,210 lbs/tire (28,420 lbs/axle)
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 2.25 in. in diameter.
- All weather polyurethane construction with heavy load capacity.
- Hinged lid makes placing and removing cables and hose lines easy.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction.
- Heavy duty Dog-Bone connector interlocks modular sections.
- Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
- Carrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector.
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid surface.