Ideal for public, commercial, and industrial areas.
Cross-Link Protector Bridges are designed to utilize the space between multiple parallel cable protector runs. These bridges provide additional cable channels while providing a continuous, level crossing surface for vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Cross-Guard ADA Compliant Ramps and Rails can also be used in conjunction with protector bridges to provide a gentle slope and safe crossing point over multiple cable runs for wheelchairs, carts, road cases, and vehicles with small wheels.
Fits only Linebacker 5 channel, Linebacker Heavy Duty 5 channel, and Linebacker Heavy Duty 4 channel cable protectors.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 10,500 lbs/tire (21,000 lbs/axle)
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 1.5 in. in diameter.
- Provides additional channels and a continuous, level crossing surface.
- All weather polyurethane construction with heavy load capacity.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction.
- Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
- Safety warning symbols molded into protector surface.